Throughout the 2022 legislative session, The Denver Foundation took positions on several policy proposals. We were thrilled to have Senator Coleman and Senator Lundeen join us on June 9 to discuss the session (pictured). View a recording of the event here.
To learn more about our policy principles, check out our website. To learn more about our 2022 policy positions, read our blog post from May 2022. And stay connected on all our policy issues by signing up for our policy newsletter here.
For more information about the 2022 legislative session, we have compiled a list of articles from local news sources and press releases from the office of Governor Polis:
- Colorado’s legislature powers through final days to end 2022 lawmaking term (The Colorado Sun)
- CONFRONTING CRISES | Actions of the 2022 General Assembly (Colorado Politics)
- Big investments to address Colorado’s homelessness crisis become law (Colorado Newsline)
- 100 bills debated at the Colorado legislature this year that you should know about (The Colorado Sun)
- The legislation that passed and failed in Colorado’s 2022 session (Axios)
- Colorado’s legislative session has a 120-day limit. It wasn’t always that way. (Colorado Newsline)
- What to know about the just-finished legislative session (Axios)
- What Colorado’s 2022 legislative session means for education (Chalkbeat Colorado)