Technical Assistance (TA) is developmental support that enables you to do your work more effectively. The Denver Foundation recognizes the need for continued support after receiving an initial grant.
Technical Assistance grants at The Denver Foundation are available to members of The Denver Foundation grantee family. Eligible organizations must have received a grant—within the last three years—from The Denver Foundation.
Technical Assistance activities build new skills and provide information that will help your organization change and grow. Projects typically focus on these areas:
- Strategic Planning and Operational Planning
- Fund Development
- Governance and Board Development
- Communications and Information Management
- Policy and Advocacy Work
- Evaluation Tool Development
- Resident Engagement and Community Organizing
- Inclusiveness and Racial Equity
If you have questions about the Technical Assistance Fund at The Denver Foundation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a list of Technical Assistance Consultants used by grantees of the program.Technical Assistance Guidelines