Supporting the performing arts for African-American communities
The Denver Foundation is pleased to invite qualified nonprofits to apply for funding from Eulipions, Inc., a nonprofit organization that fosters, promotes, and preserves artistic expression with an emphasis on Colorado African-American heritage and lifestyles. The Eulipions Fund provides grants to generate, assist, increase, and encourage the performing arts in Colorado African-American communities.
Grants from the fund typically range from $4,000 – $10,000.
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or have an equivalent fiscal sponsor.
- Your organizations must be located in and do work in Colorado.
- Your organization must generate, assist, increase, and/or encourage performing arts in Colorado African-American communities.
Applications are accepted for general operating support and funding for specific performances or programs.
Grant awards given in previous years are no guarantee of future grant awards.
Not eligible for funding:
- Membership, affiliation campaigns, or dinners
- Creation or installation of art objects
- Debt retirement
- Endowments or other reserve funds
- Grants that further political or religious doctrine
- Travel or vehicle purchases
- Writing, publication, or distribution of books, articles, newsletters, or electronic media
- Capital campaigns
- Sabbaticals or fellowships