Supporting nonprofits that serve individuals with developmental disabilities
The Denver Foundation is pleased to invite qualified nonprofits to apply for funding from the Lowe Fund, a field-of-interest fund at The Denver Foundation. The Lowe Fund provides grants to nonprofits in Colorado that support training, education, and research into the causes, cures, and treatment of developmental disabilities, and other nervous and muscular diseases and disorders.
Grant ranges are between $10,000 – $50,000.
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3).
- Your organization must be located in or operate in Colorado.
- Your work must connect with the mission of the Lowe Fund.
- Organizations that provide systems-level advocacy, including legal advocacy, are eligible to apply for funding.
- Organizations in rural areas are encouraged to apply.
Grant awards given in previous years are no guarantee of future grant awards.
This funding opportunity has two grant cycles. The spring cycle applications are open from February 1- March 15. The fall cycle applications are open from June 1- July 15.