The RBC Wealth Management Colorado Scholarship provides opportunities for post-secondary education to outstanding Colorado high school seniors pursuing a degree in science, mathematics, or engineering. This highly competitive scholarship rewards students for exceptional achievement, above and beyond their peers.
- Graduating from a Colorado high school during the current spring term
- Intending to pursue a science, mathematics, or engineering degree at a college or university in the United States
- Have an unweighted cumulative GPA of at least 3.75
- Have a score of at least 31 composite on the ACT or a math and critical reading combined score of 1400 or above on the SAT
- While some schools are test-optional, applying for this opportunity requires that you provide an ACT or SAT as stated above.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Planning to enroll at an accredited college or university in the United States for the upcoming fall semester/term
Scholarships will be awarded once a year through a competitive process based on:
- extracurricular activities and leadership
- commitment to the field/passion for the work
- financial need
- a strong aptitude for science, mathematics, or engineering
Financial need and any significant challenges that have been overcome to achieve excellence will also be considered.
NOTE: Students who have a relative (parent, step-parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, or sister) who is employed by RBC Wealth Management or The Denver Foundation are NOT ELIGIBLE for this scholarship.
Scholarship awards will be paid directly to a recipient’s educational institution and can be used toward tuition, fees, and other required educational expenses for full-time undergraduate study only. Please note that award disbursement is contingent upon the outside scholarship policies of a recipient’s college or university. Awards must be used during the upcoming academic year.