Supporting Rollie R. Kelley’s strong sense of duty to the community
The Denver Foundation is pleased to invite qualified organizations to apply for funding from the Rollie R. Kelley Family Foundation Fund, a donor-advised fund of The Denver Foundation. The fund supports the legacy of Rollie R. Kelley, a successful businessman and entrepreneur who had a strong sense of duty to the community.
At this time, only previously funded organizations are eligible to apply by invitation only.
Applicants fall within the following impact areas:
- Programs delivering and improving economic education
- Programs providing behavioral health services
- Programs serving children’s health
- Programs serving youth and families at risk
- Programs serving inner-city ministries
- Programs improving the cultural quality of life
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or have a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor.
- Your organization must be located in or serve people who live in Metro Denver.
- If you received a grant in 2022 from this fund, your final report is due March 2023 and should be a brief update (not to exceed one page) on the work funded by the previous application. Please submit your final report via email@example.com.
Grant awards given in previous years are no guarantee of future grant awards.