The Denver Foundation is a connector. We love hearing from the different voices and perspectives of community members – and sharing those stories with our donors and fundholders.
Tell us about the vital work happening in our community, and reach new audiences.
We welcome and encourage contributions from nonprofits, donors, and community partners.
If you have a story you’d like to be shared, please send us your submissions via the form below. We will consider these stories for our story bank. We look forward to learning and leading with you.
What kind of stories are we looking for?
- Anecdotes/examples that illustrate your mission and the impact of your work
- Stories about collaborations, interesting solutions to challenges, innovations in community building
- Stories that highlight people from the BIPOC community in leadership roles within Metro Denver’s nonprofit sector
- Commentary, insights, and analysis of core challenges faced by people in Metro Denver
- Reflections/recap of community events
- Calls to action (not fundraising-related) that align with The Denver Foundation values, mission, and purpose
- Profiles of those you serve, key staff, volunteers, board members, and donors who can speak to the impact of your work