The CUBE Scholarship was established to support students who attended The Cube High School and are pursuing post-secondary education.
- Attended The Cube High School for at least one full academic year between fall 2019 and spring 2021
- On track to graduate high school in 2024 or before
- Have a grade point average of 2.3
- Meeting your institution’s Satisfactory Academic Progress policies
- Enroll at least part-time (as defined by the institution) at an accredited school in the U.S. Eligible to attend a vocational/technical school, 2- or 4-year, public or private institution.
Recipients will be selected based on their commitment to learning and personal growth, innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, and civic concern and investment.
Scholarship awards are one-time awards. The amounts awarded to a selected recipient may be used for tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, board, health insurance, and any additional cost of attendance expenses. All scholarships will be paid directly to a recipient’s school and must be used for the upcoming academic year. Award disbursement is contingent upon the outside scholarship policies of a recipient’s college or university.
How to apply
- Read through the eligibility to confirm you meet the requirements for the scholarship opportunity
- Prepare and submit the following items:
- Two essays
- How are you committed to learning and personal growth? How does it relate to your plans for your future academic, professional, and/or personal life?
- Community can be defined as a group of people who share a common interest, location/space, the school you attend, the group you are a part of, or ideas. For example, your community can be the school you attend, the neighborhood you live in, or the religious group you participate in.
Describe a problem that affected not only you but also your entire community. What did you do to address the issue? How do you utilize what you learned from your previous experience when you are confronted with a similar challenge?