The CUBE Scholarship supports students that attended The Cube High School and are pursuing post-secondary education.
- Attended The Cube High School for at least one full academic year between fall 2019 and spring 2021
- On track to graduate high school in 2023 or before
- Have a grade point average of 2.3
- Meeting your institution’s Satisfactory Academic Progress policies.
- Enroll at least part-time (as defined by the institution) at an accredited school in the U.S. Eligible to attend a vocational/technical school, 2- or 4-year, public or private institution.
Scholarships will be awarded once a year through a competitive process based on:
- commitment to learning and personal growth
- innovation and out-of-the-box thinking
- civic concern and investment
Scholarship awards are one-time awards. The amounts awarded to a selected recipient may be used for tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, board, health insurance, and any additional cost of attendance expenses. All scholarships will be paid directly to a recipient’s school and must be used for the upcoming academic year. Award disbursement is contingent upon the outside scholarship policies of a recipient’s college or university. Awards must be used during this upcoming academic year.