For students interested in transportation, logistics, or supply chain management
The Terry L. Priest Scholarship supports students who are committed to the field of transportation, logistics, or supply chain management and are passionate about the industry.
Currently enrolled in undergraduate transportation, logistics, or supply chain program at an accredited trade or technical school, community college, or four-year college/university in the United States
Enrollment must be part-time status or more as defined by your school’s policy
Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Plan to pursue a career in the transportation, logistics, or supply chain field
Demonstrate financial need
Recipients will be selected based on:
- demonstrated commitment to the field/passion for the work
- financial need
Previous applicants and recipients are welcome to apply.
Scholarship awards will be paid directly to a recipient’s educational institution and can be used toward tuition, fees, and books only. Please note that award disbursement is contingent upon the outside scholarship policies of a recipient’s college or university. Awards must be used for the upcoming academic year.
How to apply
- Read through the eligibility to confirm you meet the requirements for the scholarship opportunity
- Prepare and submit the following items:
- Two essays
- Please share why you chose to pursue a degree in Transportation, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management and what your short and long-term goals are.
- Describe your involvement in the transportation/logistics/supply chain profession and/or the community in general through internships, clubs, activities, jobs, etc. Please note any leadership positions that you have held.
- One academic reference